Shiny! Shiny!

To the Guy below

Many of the people on Newgrounds act like 9-14 year olds. So this flash is perfect for Newgrounds. And giving this a poor score purely on that judgment proves your a douche bag. Excellently animated and adorable characters. A welcome change from the sprites and other lazy animations that clutter this site. Very original story as well.

Tenacious D: Kyle Quit Tenacious D: Kyle Quit

Tired

The only real reason these "animations" of yours get any votes higher than 2, is because you are using Tenacious D skits. When it comes down to it, there is barely any animation in these. Save for the lip, eye, and a few hand movements. All in all its not really all that entertaining to me. But I'm just one out of a million. So enjoy your animation. Just voicing my opinion s'all.

Stoner Bob: T.V. Stoner Bob: T.V.

Not the best...

It wasn't the funniest Stoner Bob, partly because he wasn't in it that much. I also missed the bong. But the parodies on the Tv pulled it through and gave me some good laughs. I'd recommend this to anyone who need a good chuckle. But if your looking for Stoner Bob, you'll be a bit disappointed. Over all 4/5